Short and Sweet Version
- This website is operated by Stephanie Lynch.
- Son Shine Kitchen is a legal dba of Avlier, LLC
- I do have Google Analytics set up on this website. This means I do track how you interact with the website. However, no personal or identifiable data is collected.
- When you submit a request via a form, your data is only used for communicating with you regarding the services you inquired about.
- I will never sell your data or spam you with unwanted emails. I hate that stuff and know you do too!
- If any part of this policy changes I’ll make sure to let you know via email or by notification on this website.
Long and Legal Version
What personal information is collected from people that visit this website?
When visiting the site, information about how you interact with the site may be collected. Information about where and how you’re accessing the site, such as location, operating system, and screen size may also be collected. In addition, if you submit a request via one of the forms on the website the information you submit is collected.
When do I collect information?
Information is collected from you when you visit the site or enter information via one of the forms.
How do I use your information?
The information collected is used in the following ways:
- To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To make improvements to the website.
- To communicate with you regarding any photography services you’ve inquired about.
There are no ads running on this website.
How do I protect visitor information?
- I use an SSL certificate.
- Information captured from a form submission is never sold or shared with anyone else.
Does this website use ‘cookies’?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. However, if you disable cookies some features may not work correctly.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating this website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, I agree to the following:
- Users can visit the site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information by emailing me.
How does the site handle do not track signals?
I honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does the site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
I do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- I will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
- I will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
I also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM I agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of my company or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- OR Contact me using the contact information below.
Son Shine Kitchen is legally owned and operated as a DBA (“doing business as”) of Avlier, LLC which is owned by Stephanie and Justin Lynch.
Last Edited on 2020-10-30